The editorial Board Member is a key part of International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. Researchers and academicians are invited to participate in the review process of IJRSR papers.
Board members are generally expected to complete their review within a one week period. Please return the article within one week or find an alternative reviewer, if you are unable to review. Reviews should be constructive and positive feedback to the authors. The completed review paper should be electronically returned to IJRSR Managing Editor.
IJRSR Board Member benefits reduced publication charge. If you would like to become an IJRSR reviewer, you should send the following information to the IJRSR editor (email@example.com). You will receive an email shortly which lets you know whether you have been selected as IJRSR reviewer or not.
Board Members & Reviewer’s duties:
1. Contribute the popularity of IJRSR,
2. Initiate the scholars to put papers in IJRSR,
3. Propose some special issues
4. Board members should help the quality improvement of journal,
5. A board member should bring IJRSR as one of leading journal in the world.
Reviewer should send the complete resume (mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Or http://recentscientific.com/call-editors-and-reviewers-form